Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Medical Collection Board back!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Medical Collection Board back!

My imagination says you thanked your teachers for teaching you how to read. In a polite world you would post your apology to fused on THIS thread. Had you done so, I would not have been compelled to reply (re-read what you previously wrote to see why). Kudos for doing your homework and helping others. That (among other things) is what teachers do. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Medical Collection Board back!

FWIW

It was not my intention with my first post to disrupt a good forum.  It WAS my intention to make sure credit gets placed where credit was due.  Some members were taking credit of Whychats method but now since the board was taken away everyone suffers.  I understand why the admin did what they did but it would have helped far more people to have left it in place and just delete or modified the threads in question.  To everyone I sincerely apologize for what happened.  It was not my intention for the forum to be dissolved. 

To the mods and admin

I sincerely apologize for my confrontational first post.  There is no excuse.

HF27

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.