Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a PRO w/ Conns, Midland, AWA, Sallie Mae and ERC deletion success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a PRO w/ Conns, Midland, AWA, Sallie Mae and ERC deletion success

Hello all-

I'm very new to this so please bare with me.

I started on this credit repair journey in April 2015 when I decided I wanted to a) trade in my car and b) begin prequalifications for a home in the next 12 months. I pulled my CR's and joined MyFico. Scores have all gone up considerably (at least in this site), but when I went to get a loan at a car dealership, they were still significantly low and I was denied, even though I have near perfect car credit (5 loans and only 1 has ever had late payments), as well as over $100K in verifiable income and minimal debt (live with parents.... at least on paper.) Also, I have about $20K credit card limits with under 20% usage.

That said, I need to address a some baddies on my CR and am looking for some insight as to who and how.

Enhanced Recovery Company ( C/O for Sprint) $889  ---- set to come off June 2016

Midland (C/O for Conns) $408 & $3505 ---- set to come off August 2016

AWA (for AAA) for $666 --- set to come off 11/2020 ---- I want to pay this off just to get that # off my C/R Smiley Sad

Conn's $2100 --- no date given for when it will stop reporting/ last activity in Sept 2009

Also, I have 2 defaulted Sallie Mae loans ($7K total) that are on my CR twice (4 lines total) as well as showing up as ANOTHER TL with PHEAS (the new servicer).

So thats only 2 loans, but 6 lines on my CR and I'm worried that it appears as 6 different TL's.

Should I send PFDs to Enhanced and AWA to get those off? Or wait and let Enhanced fall off next June? Or can I request that sooner?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need a PRO w/ Conns, Midland, AWA, Sallie Mae and ERC deletion success

wow, where did you go that you got turned down?  the probability is that you were too upside down rather the credit?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need a PRO w/ Conns, Midland, AWA, Sallie Mae and ERC deletion success

Nah, it wasnt that because I was planning on selling my car privately (not trading in). I was trying to get a loan for $42K from BMW Financial (and whoever else they submit to) and got denied.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.