Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a contact for Lowes/Synchrony GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a contact for Lowes/Synchrony GW

Good Morning my fellow forum members!

I am well on my way to reparing my credit so I started to look at my wife's and her credit is exactly what I thought it was.  Pretty immaculate but high utilization from our last baby is supressing her scores BIG TIME!!!

Anyway she literally only has 2 negative account thats need some work and it isnt much.

First one I could use a hand with is the best way to get synchrony to GW a 30 day late on a Lowes card.  She had received a minimum interest charge it seems and no statement was cut that we received.  They waved the late fees on her call into them to figure out the issue but the late remains.  I feel like I have a good chance of success with this if I can just get a letter to the right contact.

Anyone have a solid contact for them?

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need a contact for Lowes/Synchrony GW

You can find plenty of contacts through Google. Good luck with synchrony. They're tough.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jrojahn1986  check your pm

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to find 12 snail mail addresses for Synchrony with a little Google searching.

I was able to achieve a GW adjustment to one of my two bad Synchrony accounts.  If you have time, read up on the Saturation Technique which is what I used to get my first GW adjustmnet from them and I'm borderline on getting my second account cleaned up from them as well:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-o...

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning!

I would also like any input into how to resolve an issue with Lowe's...I have a closed account, with a 500.00 balance that I am about to payoff. In November, my husband made a payment in store...(cash and didnt keep receipt) well, it didnt get credited. First late. He never paid attention to statement, if he ever even opened it. Again, in January....same issue..I wonder if the payment went into pocket, rather than a wrong account...but, anyways, second late, and then they called, and he argued back & forth with them.....now, I want to pay this off and somehow get it to be not such a hit on his credit. This one account is killing his score. I called Lowes- they said they can do nothing, call the credit bureaus directly...Advice? Thoughts? I have not called synchrony....

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have any luck??  Any advice or contacts you could send would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you please send me your lowes/synchrony contact?  

Thank you!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous The original poster hasn’t been on the forum since last summer. Try doing a quick search to see if the info generates from a different post. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.