Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a little help with Kohl's contacts

tag
browneyesmke

Need a little help with Kohl's contacts

Hello,

I've searched this forum and it looks like the people how have had success having a delinquency removed from their Kohl's account have not been on the forum in a while, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a couple delinquencies (got another one removed a few years ago by reading this forum) and most of them go back to 2010/2011.  I did get "phished" earlier this year and wasn't getting my mail for a while so missed a payment again (and a few other issues were going on at that time, just as there were in 2010).  So now, it looks like there are 3 blemishes on my report and all from Kohl's (30-day late).  Smiley Sad  I sent an email explaining the situation to VP of Customer Experience.

Should I also send the email to the CEO?

Is there someone else I can contact?

I'm not very hopeful since it's more than 1 but only 1 recent and I did mention in my letter that I set up email alerts and auto-pay.

The odd thing is that though this was a March missed payment, it only recently (last few weeks or so) got reflected on the credit report and in some areas the score is still "good" (I know it's not the real score, but LifeLock from May shows a much higher number than the credit score you get with teh Discover credit card and this one dropped a lot!) so I'm a little confused as to why the score is changing now.  Does it really take this long to affect a score?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
browneyesmke

Re: Need a little help with Kohl's contacts

Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions on this.

Is there someone else I can contact (other than the VP of Customer Experience)?

Thanks so much for your help.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.