cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice, almost done rebuilding except for these stragglers.

tag
dcshoeco1
Established Member

Need advice, almost done rebuilding except for these stragglers.

I've used the wonderful advice on this forum to help rebuild my credit. After struggling to recover from bankruptcy and a few repos I managed to buy a house this year with an FHA loan. Now I have a few stragglers including the BK that I am only looking for advice on how to remove. Im 35 and have been held back from credit opportunities from mistakes from 5+ years ago.

I created a table with MS PowerPoint and it gives an overall summary of my negatives. Creditors

Does anyone have any advice on these debts? Is there another dispute method I havent' tried yet?

Really appreciate the help and message me if you need me to clarify anything.

Thank you 

Creditors

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need advice, almost done rebuilding except for these stragglers.

The settled accounts you need to continue GW Letters until you get the desired result. The BK7 stays for 10 years, the BK13 for 7 since you voluntarily dismissed it, the judgment you can check and see if it can be vacated on grounds its been paid, you would need to file this motion in the court that originally granted the judgment.

Message 2 of 4
dcshoeco1
Established Member

I sent Goodwill letters out to Santander, Merrick, and Asset Acceptance. It has been 3 weeks and I haven't recieved a response...resend?

I give up with disputing online because I always get the same response.....verified. I know for a fact my Sallie Mae account is not in bankruptcy and never was,,,,What do I do about this one.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going against the grain here but I have to say truthfully all my PFD and goodwills were done by phone then the information was confirmed to me via fax so I had something in writing.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.