Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice just noticed something

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice just noticed something

i just noticed on the 3 credit reports from myfico show that my CO for my car loan from 2009 reports 90 lates every month on Ex and Eq  26 only 26 total this is weird because my actual paperer reports from the CRA's show no lates at all it just shows they report as a CO every month so which do I go by. now my other Questions is is either of the baddies below hurting me much they are both getting old I paid off a collection that was a years old it did nothing to my score I dont want to waste money if they are not hurting me much.I do have a very thin file no credit history before 12/14 everything is in my sig thanks for any advice 

1.car loan that was CO in 2009 DODF was 8/2009 balance is $1197.....wouldnt think this is hurting much its 6 years old

2.medical collection for $1497 DOFD is 4/2013......had 6 other medical collections removed did nothing to my score

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice just noticed something

@Anonymous wrote:

i just noticed on the 3 credit reports from myfico show that my CO for my car loan from 2009 reports 90 lates every month on Ex and Eq  26 only 26 total this is weird because my actual paperer reports from the CRA's show no lates at all it just shows they report as a CO every month so which do I go by. now my other Questions is is either of the baddies below hurting me much they are both getting old I paid off a collection that was a years old it did nothing to my score I dont want to waste money if they are not hurting me much.I do have a very thin file no credit history before 12/14 everything is in my sig thanks for any advice 

1.car loan that was CO in 2009 DODF was 8/2009 balance is $1197.....wouldnt think this is hurting much its 6 years old

2.medical collection for $1497 DOFD is 4/2013......had 6 other medical collections removed did nothing to my score

I would surmise that the reason your score didn't rise from the removal of the 6 medical collections is because you have a thin file. You need to just sit back and garden those accounts for 6 months while trying to get any derogs off that you can. Once those accounts have aged past 6 months with perfect history, they will push your scores upwards.

Have you obtained your full free reports from annualcreditreport.com?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes those are the reports not showing any lates myfico is the only one showing lates so that means myfico is not accurate. Im going to garden for a while i dont think those baddies are hurting like i thought they where

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

The reason your score did not have a significant bump is because you have a CO that updates every month this makes it new in the eyes of Fico as if it happened last month and you still have CAs on your report, Until those CAs and the CO are excluded or deleted from your report you are not likely to see a significant rise in score. Your thin file doesnt help either and I would be working on building a new credit card portfolio to thicken it up over time. Good luck on getting the rest of our negatives taken care of. You might look up the HIPAA process for those medical collections if they wont accept PFD.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.