cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on First Premier, Santander, Exeter, and medical bills... Help please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice on First Premier, Santander, Exeter, and medical bills... Help please!

Hi there,

So I am new here and trying very hard to rebuild my credit. Only thing is even after reading some threads I just want to double check what maybe others have done for these collection companies or even types of collections. So thank you!

Currently the issues I am trying to resolve are as follows.

Credit Cards:

First Premier - Collections account now with balance.

Would it be benificial to try a pay and delete? or what has worked for everyone with this company?

(Sadly I had moved states and somehow while I was moving they just sent my account to collections saying I hadn't paid it. When I had even shown them proof of payment right before my move began and questioned why i had late fees and suddenly my account was closed.)

Car Loans:

Exeter Finance - Repo/Collections Account - Shows as Closed - Charge-off

Got sick and was landed in the hospital. well long story short I got behind payments and right before I was about to make the final payment to catch up they repoed my car while I was at work right before I was scheduled to send payment. I ended up having to let it go. Since I couldn't pay the whole car off like they suddenly wanted when the repo guy got it. Now its on my credit looking really bad and I have no idea what I can do. Has anyone ever worked with the before on something like this?

Santander - Collections account - shows closed - what would you recommend? or what has worked with this compay?

Car got totalled and when I was told by gap they paid it off completely apparently they didn't. So they stopped sending bills and just now updated my account as 120 days+ past due. Even though I didn't even know I still owed anything till recently. 

Medical bills:

Medical Data Systems INC - Is pay and delete possible or what would you guys suggest?

National Credit Systems - ???? 

Other: 

DIVERSIFIED CONSULTNTS - ???

I think its comcast but i don't remember owing anything on it when i closed it out. 

Man that came out much longer than i hoped but any help would be super appreciated! thanks!!! I wasn't sure what to include so I just put everything i had. Thanks again for reading and any help at all you can give.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LindysMom
Regular Contributor

Re: Need advice on First Premier, Santander, Exeter, and medical bills... Help please!

IMO First Premier will not pay for delete.  You can try.  My best approach was an  agressive settlement towards the end of the month.  

My FICO Scores:
9/17: EQ - 542 / TU - 535 / EX - 506 // Mortgage: 553, 545, 486
10/ 17: EQ - 558 / TU - 563 / EX - 586 // Mortgage: 554, 568, 536
11/17: EQ - 630 / TU - 589 / EX - 614 // Mortgage: 606, 606, 572
12/17: EQ - 630 / TU - 624 / EX - 619 // Mortgage: 584, 612, 671

9/18: EQ - 676 / TU - 676 / EX - 643 // Mortgage: 652, 628, 606

Journey Milestones: Completed Federal Student Loan Rehab in Sept 2017. Settled First Premier Bank CC in August 2017. Constant uphill battle with Navient incorrect reporting on seven (7!) private student loans. No TLs listed in delinquency. Obsessively keeping 2 CC UTI @ 7-9% monthly.

End Goal: Pre-Approval for FHA Spring/Summer 2018 (COMPLETED)
New End Goal: 700+ Spring 2019
Message 2 of 3
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Need advice on First Premier, Santander, Exeter, and medical bills... Help please!

How old are each debt?

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.