Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on cap 1 / BB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice on cap 1 / BB

Wife has 3 lates from cap 1 / Best Buy on tu which was sold to citi. Ex and Eq deleted but tu did not. These are set to fall off in November/December and next March.

Wondering if it's worth disputing again since they did remove from the others. Or would sending in an email requesting deletions once they deleted from the others work? Any suggestions?

Also. I'm assuming these were late but don't know for sure. Since they sold the account cap1 doesn't even have it on file.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice on cap 1 / BB

@Anonymous wrote:
Wife has 3 lates from cap 1 / Best Buy on tu which was sold to citi. Ex and Eq deleted but tu did not. These are set to fall off in November/December and next March.

Wondering if it's worth disputing again since they did remove from the others. Or would sending in an email requesting deletions once they deleted from the others work? Any suggestions?

Also. I'm assuming these were late but don't know for sure. Since they sold the account cap1 doesn't even have it on file.

Try for early exclusion, rather than disputing. TU will often remove up to 6 months early. Call in and ask for supervisor. Ask specifically to get the lates "excluded early".

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do. I've had success with this prior but they deleted the whole trade line. Which kind of sucks. But I like the verbiage you used as to having the lates excluded.
Thanks
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early exclusion. If not, I would wait. No reason to rock the boat.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.