Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice

Concerning the medical collections google the HIPAA Letter Process and follow it exactly as laid out.  If you have problems finding the website or any questions PM me.

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks kind sir! Is there any resources on how to negotiate the settlements?

I'm not the Medical collections expert but there are a lot of folks here that are so I'll put this back in play for you. I think you should search the HIPPA stuff on this site and there are numerous FULL and COMPLETE threads on how to alleviate much of that history.

BTW: with those score

Some screwy setting cuts out part of some of my posts.

With those scores you should qualify for Cap1 CC's.

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The quicksilver (non 1) denial letter cited the collections as the reason for denial. Haven't heard anything about the qs1 though.
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The quicksilver (non 1) denial letter cited the collections as the reason for denial. Haven't heard anything about the qs1 though.

Yeah, The QS and Venture would be off the table but I was referring to the QS1 & Platinum. Let us know if you are expecting a letter about them too and what it says.

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitely will Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the double post but since I am the process of disputing doesn't that invalidate the whole hipaa letter process. I apologize if this is frowned upon or forbidden to discuss.
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been over 7 business days and still no word about the qs1 card. I think it may be safe to say that the denial letter I received 2 days letter pertained to both cards, though I only incurred one inquiry from capital one.

Funny thing is that credit karma recommended the qs1 card and says I have a good chance of getting approved even though my fako scores are lower than my fico scores.

Weird.
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's been over 7 business days and still no word about the qs1 card. I think it may be safe to say that the denial letter I received 2 days letter pertained to both cards, though I only incurred one inquiry from capital one.

Funny thing is that credit karma recommended the qs1 card and says I have a good chance of getting approved even though my fako scores are lower than my fico scores.

Weird.

Just re-apply in a couple of weeks. The app system may have seen the recent QS app and put you in a "time out" because of the denial. You may just need to let that shake out, so to speak.

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I got a letter in the mail today from capital one asking to verify my income. So if I do that I'm basically in?
Message 19 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
So I got a letter in the mail today from capital one asking to verify my income. So if I do that I'm basically in?

More than likely yes, highly suspect they would go thru all the paperwork to just deny.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.