Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance on Credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need assistance on Credit report

Hello All,

I tried Credit Boards and they didnt offer any help, except to tell me that Equifax CR and Equifax CA is not the same report.

I applied for a Mortgage and fell a couple of points from being approved.  The LO sent me to a inhouse program, to help get your Credit up to meet the scores.

By the time they had got me over to that department, I already sent good will letters and one PFD. The Rep sent me the credit report that they had pulled. She told me that I am only 2 points under getting approved, and with my PFD and a CC i paid off, it should raise my score after my CC reports on the first.

The issue is this

The CR was a combined report of my wife and my credit history. Besides student loans. my wife really doesnt have a credit history. Equifax stated they didnt report anything for her, including a score.

On the report, it has about 5 different Medical collections that is being reported by equifax. On my ECA service, they do not show up on my report. My PFD got Equifax to send me a new report this morning, and on the updated report, it does not show any medical collections.

The only medical collections I see, are on the Mortgage lenders report. The Credit Program rep doesnt want me to dispute because she doesnt want dispute to show up on her program.

So the Questions are:

Why  does equifax show on this report and not mine?

how do I get them off without showing dispute?

Please help, Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need assistance on Credit report

Could these be from prior to the 7 year exclusion period? My understanding is that lender have access to a "full" report that shows long lost historical stuff, though its not included in the scoring system.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Norman, Thanks for the response, but the dates are 2008, 2009 and 2010.

Message 3 of 4
eric19k
Established Contributor

When lender pulled your report? Can it be done before they removed? Or it was insereted after you oulled yours.
Split file maybe another reason. I would call EQ and try to find out.
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.