Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need equifax help!!!

tag
KeepingOn
Established Member

Need equifax help!!!

I am at my wit send with equifax. I have an account that was included in a 2011 bankruptcy that was somehow picked up by a collections company and reported in 2012. Transunion and Experian immediately removed them with a phone call and explanation but equifax refuses to do so. The collections company refuses to talk to me, I guess in fear of being sued for reporting after a discharged bankruptcy. Advice is needed on how to proceed, please!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need equifax help!!!

@KeepingOn wrote:
I am at my wit send with equifax. I have an account that was included in a 2011 bankruptcy that was somehow picked up by a collections company and reported in 2012. Transunion and Experian immediately removed them with a phone call and explanation but equifax refuses to do so. The collections company refuses to talk to me, I guess in fear of being sued for reporting after a discharged bankruptcy. Advice is needed on how to proceed, please!

File a CFPB complaint on the CA & EQ or contact your BK court and info them of this problem, US BK courts dont like BK laws being flaunted by CAs. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
KeepingOn
Established Member

Re: Need equifax help!!!

Will do! Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.