Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need guidance/advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need guidance/advice

Ok, so where to begin....

I originally started on this repair journey a couple years ago and have been up and down like a yo-yo with my credit score, from the low 400's up to the mid 600's where I just was.

Curren Credit Scores are in the low/mid 500's as of 9/1/16

Currently I hold a couple CC:

Cap One - Quicksilver One -- CL $1750  -- MAX'D

Cap One - Platinum One -- CL $950 -- MAX'D

Amazon store Card - CL $800 -- MAX'D

Barclay Card -- CL $1000 -- MAX'D

Kohls store card -- $300 -- MAX'D ****showing a 30/60 day late these past two months, due to circumstance beyond my control, working with Kohls right now to try and get the 30/60day lates removed***

Also a Auto Loan with Honda financial at 15% which I want to refiance horribly.

I have 3-4 baddies in total on my credit report -- (a couple medical, and a closed Discover Card w/ a 30/60/90 day late on it, although it is paid)

The things I would like to accomplish in the next year and under....

*Refiance/trade in my car(2015 Honda Accord) for a Honda Odyessy (we have another child on the way)

*Buy a house by August of 2017 for the start of the school year.

*get my credit scores above 700 across the board

So this is where I need your help.

Obviously the first thing is paying down the Credit Cards to get below at the least 30% utlization. 

What else should I be doing, strategies, etc. Thanks in advance

-Sean

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need guidance/advice

All your cards are maxed! I would put all my efforts on paying all the cards to zero and one at under 10% some with knowledge can advice you with medical collections on how to go on them. Pay down them cards!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.