Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help asap

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help asap

Hello all. Ive screwed myself .  lol i opened to many credit cards and then lost a job and then had a $1500 vet bill which casued me to open a care credit card .  My score is now 382 went from 600 :/  Is there anywhere i could get a loan so i can pay it all of or what do you guys think i should do?  I have about $3500 in debt in total and its all just so overwhelming.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help asap

How many credit cards are you talking about? It would be helpful to list the balances vs. credit lines on each card. 

Also, what are your income vs. expenses each month?

There are a lot of helpful folks here, but they will need more info to give you any input.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help asap

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all. Ive screwed myself .  lol i opened to many credit cards and then lost a job and then had a $1500 vet bill which casued me to open a care credit card .  My score is now 382 went from 600 :/  Is there anywhere i could get a loan so i can pay it all of or what do you guys think i should do?  I have about $3500 in debt in total and its all just so overwhelming.

Your not going to get any kind of personal loan with scores like that. As previously stated, you need to break everything down so folks can advise you on a repayment plan. More detail the better - balances, limits, min payments, income, bills etc.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.