Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help building my score.

tag
Tmac25
New Visitor

Need help building my score.

Hello ladies and gentleman I am new to the forum. After reading some of the posts I would like thank you for the help through others questions. I have a couple of questions of my own. I am a very impatient person, but I know this process takes time. I pulled my report and right off the bat I new I needed help, so I signed up with Lexington Law they have had a couple of things removed but my score looks to be worst or not moving at all. What can I do to boost this score? Please tell me the best ways to achieve this. Do I need to continue to pay Lexington Law?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Need help building my score.

No, you don't need to pay anyone if you're willing to do the work on your own, because you can.

Let's start with what you see on your credit report. What negative items are there?

Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Need help building my score.

@Tmac25 wrote:
Hello ladies and gentleman I am new to the forum. After reading some of the posts I would like thank you for the help through others questions. I have a couple of questions of my own. I am a very impatient person, but I know this process takes time. I pulled my report and right off the bat I new I needed help, so I signed up with Lexington Law they have had a couple of things removed but my score looks to be worst or not moving at all. What can I do to boost this score? Please tell me the best ways to achieve this. Do I need to continue to pay Lexington Law?

Tmac25 Welcome to the forum

You can get the same help here and at no cost...

Post what's on your CR and get the most helpful advice on how to proceed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.