Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help figuring out my credit reports and what steps to take first

tag
blondie_keen
New Contributor

Re: Need help figuring out my credit reports and what steps to take first

What about the accts that were closed/transferred showing a $0 balance but have late payments still listed? Do thos count as anything or look bad on my report?
Can I dispute them - get the acct removed or goodwill the lates?
MAY 2009 FICO SCORES

EQ 639
TU 647
Message 11 of 15
blondie_keen
New Contributor

What about the accts that were closed/transferred showing a $0 balance but have late payments still listed? Do those count as anything or look bad on my report?
Can I dispute them - get the acct removed or goodwill the lates?

*I realized I had posted under an old acct so I'm not sure if you knew it was the same person replying - sorry!!
MAY 2009 FICO SCORES

EQ 639
TU 647
Message 12 of 15
egypt04
New Contributor

Could you guys please explain what ones options are regarding certain accounts that are looked at negatively.

For example: An acct that was sold/transferred and it reporting closed (is that ok on a report to just leave alone)?

What about one just like listed above but that still has lates being listed (leave alone or try to GW)?

Message 13 of 15
egypt04
New Contributor

So this is the info when I click to see more of this file's account info:

Can anything be done about this account? Can I get it deleted somehow - and if so, what are the steps to take?? Do I dispute it or GW and if I GW, to whom? ACS or Wells Fargo?

Thanks!ACS WF.PNG

Message 14 of 15
egypt04
New Contributor

really sorry to keep posting on this bu i need to bump it up so people can weigh in with answers.

any advice?? i recently tried EX online disputing some of these just to see what happens but i could use some guidance - thanks!

any recommendations for sites to visit where i might get more help?

if this was one of your tradelines how would you handle it i guess is mainly what i'd like to know - thanks : )

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.