cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting adverse medical account deleted!

tag
Student_Loans_Kill
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need help getting adverse medical account deleted!

I have the same problem for $57 that should have been paid by my insurance , for a radiology bill to an outsourced radiologist reading my xray from the ER...

Not sure how you got it deleted, but gratz. i spent the better part of the last 3 days proving ihad coverage, and they "must have entered" the wrong ID information into the system and "we're" sorry but we tried to reach you bull crap. Eventhough my bills were all paid to the ER and all my information correct, this out sourced Radiology office failed to bill it correctly so I get hit with a collections, my only one.  

After reading this I will call Billing department supervisor and ask them to pull bill back from CA as well.

Starting Score: 656
Current Score: 678 TU 08, 665 EQ MyFico, 698 EX PSECU
Goal Score: 7OO needed for Mortgage application

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Student loans  CALL THE HOSPITAL speak to the supervisor of billing explain patiently and calmly... What's my motto nice nice nice sometimes the supervisors don't know they can help you, mine didn't.  When I explained to her nicely but bluntly this is the situation... if I pay this amount it hurts me more then if I leave it alone.  want to pay my debts but if 75$ is going to put me in a different interest rate for a home ....I'll leave it alone even if that is kinda not the right thing to do. Npt that I'm telling you that . After my convo with her she said I'm not sure of process I told her that if she called collection agency and explained there was a mistake in billing addresss ins whatever she could request that they delete for payment.  They deleted before I paid saw it off transunion yesterday payed them 10 minutes later niice nice everyone happy  trY IT ALL THEY CAN DO IS SAY NO but if you approach it like I've said I guarantee you will get delete and let me know I want to know if you get success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 12 of 15
Student_Loans_Kill
Frequent Contributor

Calling tomorrow, I'll post on how my sob story goes. I was really nice and it wasn't fair that this has hurt my credit for something that could have been avoided, and I would gladly payouts to have it gone

Starting Score: 656
Current Score: 678 TU 08, 665 EQ MyFico, 698 EX PSECU
Goal Score: 7OO needed for Mortgage application

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
annielorie
Valued Contributor

1st lesson in real life LIFE ISNT FAIR period once you learn that you can master anything in this universe  FAIR ENOUGHSmiley Wink Like you want you to succeed

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 14 of 15
goodygoody
Regular Contributor

I'm going to call tomorrow too - thanks for the advice - I'll let y'all know what happens!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.