cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help please

tag
EgRcia1128

Need help please

I have been reading posts to get some tips on my rebuilding history. I currently have a secured capital one CL of 1200 and a Capital one MC with CL of 1500 and Gap with CL of 300. Tried applying for Apple Barclays and got declined Smiley Sad called for reconsideration and was told I'm doing well with rebuilding so far but they needed to see at least 1 yr with those cards, I'm basically about 9 months in. Any ideas or suggestions on another card that would help. I also just got approved last month on a Bmw auto loan. Thanks guys.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Need help please

Your auto loan and those credit card that you have are more than sufficient as a foundation on which to rebuild your credit profile. I would not be seeking any mor eunsecured credit for a few month anyway as the Barclays suggested. Is there a specific objective that is triggering your desire for additional credit cards?

Message 2 of 3
EgRcia1128

Re: Need help please

Not specific objective just didn't know if what I had was substantial enough on my road to rebuilding but I guess it is thanks for your help. Happy I'm headed in the right direction.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.