Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help rebuilding my credit...help me choose

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help rebuilding my credit...help me choose

Whaut is the "shopping card trick". I don't even think I can get approved for department store cards.... I have a low 500 that Lexington law is working hard to dispute things from my credit reports which they have already got 6 off so far but the ones they got off didn't do much to my score plus the inquiries that I'm sending letters prepared by Lexington law to send to the companies with the inquiries are asking them to remove them. But does anyone know how what credit card, auto loan, loan and/or service that offer things to jump start increasing my credit faster would be helpful. I've always had a high 700 score up until two years ago due to being in the hospital for medical reasons and the majority of my debit is from my business that I'm a guarantor on. Any help and suggestionsare appreciated. Thanks!

OP- I started a new thread for you.  Lexie

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help rebuilding my credit...help me choose

@Anonymous wrote:

Whaut is the "shopping card trick". I don't even think I can get approved for department store cards.... I have a low 500 that Lexington law is working hard to dispute things from my credit reports which they have already got 6 off so far but the ones they got off didn't do much to my score plus the inquiries that I'm sending letters prepared by Lexington law to send to the companies with the inquiries are asking them to remove them. But does anyone know how what credit card, auto loan, loan and/or service that offer things to jump start increasing my credit faster would be helpful. I've always had a high 700 score up until two years ago due to being in the hospital for medical reasons and the majority of my debit is from my business that I'm a guarantor on. Any help and suggestionsare appreciated. Thanks!

OP- I started a new thread for you.  Lexie

The first and most important piece of information I can give you is to stop paying for Lexington Law. Them and ANY "credit repair" service do nothing you can't do yourself.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.