Did you mean: 

Need help resolving credit blunders!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help resolving credit blunders!!

Hello All,

Okay..here's the scoop!!

I pulled my credit reports June 2009 and discovered two significant blunders reporting!!

1.) RJM Acquisitions Collection Account for WAMU account closed late 2006

I allowed a family member to use this account for a trip (since it wasnt a primary account I used) and they overdrew it without ever letting me know!! A collection notice came in March 2009 and my family never mentioned it to me therefore I missed the opportunity to dispute it, since I didn't find out until I viewed my credit reports in June!!

Anyway, full payment was sent late july...i have not had the opportunity to check the status of the account/how its reporting to the credit bureas...at this point, is it too late to contact the collection agency to have them delete the account?? is there anything i can do to get this removed or do I have to wait it out now??

2.) Fireside Bank/Auto Loan

My parents took over my car payments over a year and a half ago while I was in school. For whatever reason, every payment they made was reported as 30 days late/two were reported as 60 days late!

Since July, I have taken over payments again/everything is current as it was before my parents took over....

Any advice or suggestions how to resolve this?? Is it too early to send a goodwill letter to Fireside or request that these lates be removed?? Is there such a thing as re-aging an account? Is it possible in my circumstance to request that and if so, how should I proceed??

3.) BECU

Two 30 days late payments on former car loan, 2006

The car was paid in full as of April 2007 but its still reporting those late payments!! Suggestions??

Any and all information would be greatly appriciated, I look forward to hearing from you!!

Thank you

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.