Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Beneficial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with Beneficial

Need help!  Back in August, I called Beneficial to ask for help to try to get my account caught up.  At this time I was not and had not ever been 30 days late.  Upon call them I told them that I had been running almost 30 days late and what could I do to get me back on track again, because with all the fees the amount due was outrageous.  The lady had told me that they do not report for 60 days so once I get almost to the 60th day call her back (she gave me her extension number) and she will be able to put they amount at the end of our loan and get us back on track.  I mentioned most creditors report every 30 days and she was confident that they do not report for 60 days.  I agreed to do as she suggested and waited.  I counted that days on the calendar and called her on the 59th day.  She was not available so I spoke with another woman, in which she informed me that I was completely misinformed.  I then said to her DO YOU REALIZE YOU PEOPLE JUST F_ _ _ _ _D up my credit history and all she could do is apologize.  So at this time I made two payment and a half's, 1- at the time of our conversation and one two weeks later.  We got declined to purchase a vehicle this week after our son totaled our truck a few days ago, it was a new truck! and now we have and can't get a thing.  How can I fix what Beneficial did to me.  It was not my fault I did what I was told!!!!!  HELP!!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need help with Beneficial

OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.