Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Experian Baddies

tag
lpcreditnewbie

Need help with Experian Baddies

HI everyone 

Ive been reading these forums for the past couple of weeks. i want to start rebuilidng/repairing my credit and sometime last year i disputed a couple of baddies but they were not removed and now they are showing a message sayingg Account in dispute report by suscriber.. What does that mean? and can i re dispute with Experian?

PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need help with Experian Baddies

@lpcreditnewbie wrote:

HI everyone 

Ive been reading these forums for the past couple of weeks. i want to start rebuilidng/repairing my credit and sometime last year i disputed a couple of baddies but they were not removed and now they are showing a message sayingg Account in dispute report by suscriber.. What does that mean? and can i re dispute with Experian?

PLEASE HELP

It means that you do not agree with what is being reported, you can call and ask the comment to be removed but I wouldnt as it will likely trigger a score drop. You only want to dispute inaccurate info, if there is something wrong with the way its reporting and you can prove it then by all means dispute it, the law requires the info reported be accurate.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.