Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Nelnet GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with Nelnet GW letter

I recently mailed a goodwill letter to Nelnet and today received a form letter response saying "The dispute you have submitted is incomplete or invalid" One of the potential reasons it gives for this is that "the consumer has not provided sufficient information."  Am I supposed to send a copy of my credit report along with the letter? Also, does anyone have any email addresses or better mailing addresses for Nelnet? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need help with Nelnet GW letter

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently mailed a goodwill letter to Nelnet and today received a form letter response saying "The dispute you have submitted is incomplete or invalid" One of the potential reasons it gives for this is that "the consumer has not provided sufficient information."  Am I supposed to send a copy of my credit report along with the letter? Also, does anyone have any email addresses or better mailing addresses for Nelnet? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would not be sending a copy of the CR, you might send a copy of just their TL. This sounds like they took it as a dispute and not a goodwill letter.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.