Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with PFD for GEMB/JCP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with PFD for GEMB/JCP

Hi i had a charge card from jc penny/GEMB for a suit i bought for a wedding. I was originally making ontime payments for about 8 months to build credit but ran into finacial trouble when i had my daughter and even the 20 dollar a month payment i couldnt make. (it got bad) I then forgot about it, until i checked my credit and saw 30,60,90,90,90 on my payments history with them. I only have an auto loan and capital one credit card that i have never been late on ever. This is crushing my score. I since have started paying montly on it again even though i can pay it off just to help my credit but im still stuck at a 589 and i know if i could get those marks removed id be close to 700. I dont know what steps to take i want to buy a home.. should i send PFD? Goodwill letter? has anoyone has success with this orginazation with PFD? it just sucks such a small balance could do this and now i have a good job but this is killing me. Any help would be appreciated.. If someone has email adresses or good contact info for GEMB/JCP (ge money bank/jc pennys) it would help, emails, executives anything and any advice to get this off my report would help.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.