cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with PFD wording for Payliance?

tag
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Need help with PFD wording for Payliance?

I am trying for a PFD via Payliance CEO contact, but I am not sure exactly what my wording should be? If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it! This is what I have so far:

"This is not a dispute of accuracy of credit reporting, and is not an admission of validity of the debt.  It is an attempt to resolve remaining issues concerning your collection on the asserted debt, Account # XXXXXXX. 

In the spirit of compromise, I am willing to pay these accounts IN FULL if you agree to immediate deletion of these accounts from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have these items removed from my credit files.** I fully understand the importance of reporting information accurately according to the terms of the FCRA. However, this Act does not require you to furnish ANY INFORMATION regarding accounts especially those who began reporting after the original creditor was satisfied.**

If you agree to the terms and accept this agreement, certified funds for the amount of  $xx.xx will be sent to PAYLIANCE in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding these accounts from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies."

The bolded section is where I need the most help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Re: Need help with PFD wording for Payliance?

Additional Info:

*Accounts are collections ONLY for Payliance "collection fees". The wording on the signs is confusing/potentially misleading b/c it states that you agree to allow them to present your account for an ACH debit of returned check amount AND $35 fee. (Which makes me think that the fee will also be submitted by ACH debit?)

**They are also reporting on my DH's account for their "collection fee" only. In his case, the shop actually called him the day his check was returned and he paid it in cash, in person at the shop the next day. I don't even see how they can charge for that? However, from my reading I see no point in doing a DV with them b/c they just send you a copy of your NSF check. Although to my knowledge, we never received a dunning notice from them regarding this check.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.