Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with SNYCB/Old Navy CO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with SNYCB/Old Navy CO

So a few days ago I reviewed my report (TU) and Portfolo Recovery is reporting a balance of $797 for an account they purchased from GE Money bank... this same account is being reported with a balance of $409 charged off.  When I contacted portfolio recovery they stated $797 was the charged off amount and they refused to provide any other assistance.  I then contacted Synchrony they advised this account is being handled by Portfolio Recovery Services and refused to send last statemnet.  I then asked for supervisor I was transferred to a phone that rang for 10 mins no one ever answered.  Any advice???? Best case scenario is have portfolio deleted and old navy as well.  what are my chances?  What should I do I already disputed with Transunion.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

Re: Need help with SNYCB/Old Navy CO

File a complaint with the BBB online stating that you requested debt validation and they refused to respond. I went through the same thing with them, and once I filed the complaint, they deleted the account. Good luck!

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help with SNYCB/Old Navy CO

Thanks will do!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.