Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need quick feed back for my GW/PFD Cap 1 letter

tag
907grown
Established Contributor

Need quick feed back for my GW/PFD Cap 1 letter

Hello all, I am pasting a GW/PFD that I am sending to capital one, I know, I'm not holding out much hope, but the worst they can say is no. I am paying this off this month regardless of the outcome here, but I figured why not. I read through so many letters on here and nothing seemed right, I just said what I thought was right. Please read and critique as I am planning to shoot this off tonight or tomorrow to as many capital one emails as I can find.

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
907grown
Established Contributor

Re: Need quick feed back for my GW/PFD Cap 1 letter

LOL! How about I put it on here!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to read and consider my situation. Recently, when my wife and I refinanced one of our vehicles, it came to my attention that I have an account with Capital One that is not only charged off, but has been since 2010.
My wife and myself had applied for and were granted new Capital One credit cards which were never paid late. My account was suspended, I believe due to the charge off status of the above listed account. I have since paid that card off in full.
I am writing this to let you know that I am in no way disputing this debt, I acknowledge that it is not only my responsibility to pay my debt to you in full, but that this charge off occurred through no fault but my own.
Shortly after I got my Capital One card in 2010, I lost my job. Although it would seem that a 500.00 credit limit should be something that one could keep under control, with having very limited income at the time and four children, I had to make tough decisions on how to spend the income that my wife and unemployment was bringing in. In the last three years, I have learned a lot about credit and paying bills on time, as a side note, Capital One was not the only company I was unable to pay at the time.
Since that unfortunate 18 months that my family endured, my wife and I have both been blessed with good paying jobs. I am trying at this time to make right the wrongs that occurred in my financial life during that time.
I am ready, willing, and able to pay the amount due in full, I am asking for your consideration in removing this debt from all three credit bureaus upon receipt of my full payment.
My wife and I want nothing more then to provide a home for our children and would like to begin shopping for a mortgage in the very near future, this Charge Off will keep us from being able to qualify for a mortgage.
I am truly hopeful that in the season of giving and new beginnings you would consider my situation.
Humbly,

Sent from my iPad

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 2 of 3
bear812c
Regular Contributor

Re: Need quick feed back for my GW/PFD Cap 1 letter

I think it's good and it sounds honest. good luck! I hope it works for you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.