Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need real scores

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Need real scores

Can someone please PM me  links to where I can get my real score and not these FAKOS...I think i might be close to where I want to be for a home loan.

Thanks

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
rebuildingmission2013
Contributor

Re: Need real scores

myfico.com?

Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can get your EQ and TU scores at myfico.  EX doesn't sell their scores to the consumer any more.

Message 3 of 7
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

You can get your EQ and TU scores at myfico.  EX doesn't sell their scores to the consumer any more.

+1

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 4 of 7
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

+1  
    And if you want them free once a month, get a Walmart Store card and an account with DCU credit union. That's what I did after getting advice from people on this forum.

Message 5 of 7
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@rebuildingmission2013 wrote:

myfico.com?

lol Sorry...I didn't know if myfico were the real scores or not.

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 6 of 7
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

It's 90% lender used Myfico but sometime they used different ""method"" of real score which sometime different from what you see but 99% they closed to your FICO score.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.