Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need sample GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need sample GW letter

I have tried to look up a sample GW letter to send to NCO but the links that come in search for examples seem to be deleted.  I am trying to get NCO to remove a closed and closed that NCO FIN put on my CR. status is COLL/P&L delinquency closed 5-09. I don't know who to send it to at NCO FIN or even what to say, but this has lowered my FICO and  nobody even called me or wrote me..from NCO.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need sample GW letter

lndsk wrote:
I have tried to look up a sample GW letter to send to NCO but the links that come in search for examples seem to be deleted.  I am trying to get NCO to remove a closed and closed that NCO FIN put on my CR. status is COLL/P&L delinquency closed 5-09. I don't know who to send it to at NCO FIN or even what to say, but this has lowered my FICO and  nobody even called me or wrote me..from NCO.

If you can find the link again that gave you that error, let us know and we'll fix it...there's one or two bad ones out there.

In the meanwhile, here's a bunch of links with one going to what you are looking for. Tried it and it works.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=6834

Follow the example. There's no one specific thing you can say to get them to delete, other than asking them to delete. Tailor the letter to your own situation. IMO, keep it short and easy to read.

I'd start by sending it to the address(es) listed on your CRs.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.