Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice on 2 accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some advice on 2 accounts

Hey guys and girls,

I've been on here for a while but never post. I need some help. I was in a really bad car accident in 2007 that cost me my job. I had a lot of medical bills and credit cards that were 120+ past due and charged off. I have PFD a lot of them and my score is now (equifax) 630, up from 509 a year ago. (settlement money finally came so I paid them off with it). My question is about 2 accounts that are still open. Both accounts had a credit limit of $2500 each and the CAs are reporting over $6300 each as the amount being owed. One is with Midland, the other is with Pinnacle/APM. What do you all suggest I do? I just got a letter from Pinnacle demanding full payment and saying I have 30 days to DV, so I plan to DV that one. The Midland account is way past 30 days. Both accounts have a date of last activity in very early 2008 and I know that the statute of limitations in my state (FL) is 4 years. That would mean they would be over that next year. Any advice would be helpful. I do not have the cash to settle these accounts right now, but could have it in a few months.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some advice on 2 accounts

I forgot to add that I am working now

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.