cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice with a collection agency!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some advice with a collection agency!!!!

I have some small medical bills at my Dr. office that were turned over to a local collection agency. I agreed to pay them before i joined this Forum, and have no issues paying. I disputed all of these accounts back in December and had Decent luck having some deleted but still have 4-7 showing with the big three. Earlier this month I contacted the the collection agency to send me the invoices from the accounts they have listed. Well today I received all the invoices with all of the listed procedures and amounts from each procedure, very Very thorough. NOW the issue that I am questioning is that not only did they send me information about Myself, they also send me the info from my daughter that shows my wife was the responsible party.(that was paid). Did they break the law by sending me information about My wife's account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Need some advice with a collection agency!!!!

Yes, but its a side-issue as far as their collection on your debt.

Do you wish to complain, and if so, what outcome do you expect?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some advice with a collection agency!!!!

Yeah I want to complain. I have always and will always pay my debts( sometimes a little or a lot late). I have no problem paying the roughly $1000 for the medical bills and i am currently in a payment plan with them. My only wish is to negotiate removing the collections from my reports.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.