cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help. (VerizonWireless + $1800)

tag
TheStig
Established Member

Need some help. (VerizonWireless + $1800)

Well Lets go back about a year an a half go. Pulled my credit report out of curiously and noticed a baddie from VW In the tune of $1800+ DOLLARS!! So immediately called the big 3. disputed it with each of them telling them it's not my account and its a fraudulent account. Filed a police report the whole 9. Comes back as (Account verified no change) !!! **bleep**!! Flash forward to about 6 Months ago, Same thing. (Account verified) NOW THIS WEEK the same damn thing!!

First, It's not mine I've been with ATAT For 8+ Years

Second, The account was opened in a VA Branch! I Lived in NJ My whole life!

Third, This Jacka** Opened 1 Line and never payed a single payment!!!!

please someone give me some advice. i refuse to pay this down. as I'm not at fault here.

Fico Equifax: 413
Fico TransUnion: 394
Fico Experian: 411

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shae123
Contributor

Re: Need some help. (VerizonWireless + $1800)

l send you a PM - an email address. Normally, I get a response within a day or 2.

I think you should send this to them.  Have you tried contacting them BTW?

Message 2 of 4
TheStig
Established Member

thanks!! i will give it a shot and let you know what happens. Wish me luck!

Fico Equifax: 413
Fico TransUnion: 394
Fico Experian: 411

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@TheStig wrote:

Well Lets go back about a year an a half go. Pulled my credit report out of curiously and noticed a baddie from VW In the tune of $1800+ DOLLARS!! So immediately called the big 3. disputed it with each of them telling them it's not my account and its a fraudulent account. Filed a police report the whole 9. Comes back as (Account verified no change) !!! **bleep**!! Flash forward to about 6 Months ago, Same thing. (Account verified) NOW THIS WEEK the same damn thing!!

First, It's not mine I've been with ATAT For 8+ Years

Second, The account was opened in a VA Branch! I Lived in NJ My whole life!

Third, This Jacka** Opened 1 Line and never payed a single payment!!!!

please someone give me some advice. i refuse to pay this down. as I'm not at fault here.

File a CFPB complaint indicating the CRAs are refusing to exculde it from your file, upload your police report & FTC affadavit to the them. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.