Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some help

New here. Hello. Let me throw this out to Ya. I pre qual apps on Friday.I have 3 collections older than 3 year...9 years on time rent at 675.....a pif. 15 on time car loan a personal loan pif. next month 14 months a 6 month auto and a one month auto...all never late!!score about a 580 and 627......are we going to get the big deny? Or can I dump all my papers and rebuttals and pull this off..oh btw..9 Years rent on time and our electricity runs 180....projected home payment and elect total 650.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Please Help !!!

Collections is early phone term fee....unreturned snapshot equipment from progressive.....got lost in mail....under 1800.00
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Direct loan.I'm a school,bus Driver with a contract and hubby on ssd for 11 years
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

OP, Welcome to My Fico Smiley Happy

I have started your own thread and moved your posts to it. Please do not post your own thread with request to visit someone elses thread for help, that one has been removed from the forum. I thank you for your understanding. I have changed the title and left everything else intact.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some help

I would suggest pulling your credit reports which you can do for free at a place like Credit Karma. The scores on that site are not real FICO scores (you have to pay for those, here or elsewhere) but the report content should be accurate.

Your rent, utiliites, phone, etc. payments do not affect your credit unless you fall behind on them and they go to collections.

What are you trying to be pre-qualified for? A mortgage? Or a credit card?

You cannot get a mortgage if you have old, unsettled debts. You need to resolve all of them if you have not already.

Then, I would try the Capital One pre-qualification site to see if it brings anything up. That one is pretty solid. The others are not as reliable. If it does not bring anything up, you can go the route of a secured card -- I would suggest Capital One and Bank of America. Then use and pay those on time and in full, every single time (or more).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.