Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some help!

My experian updated today by 11 points up, Sounds good rite? But heres the issue, My fico 2 Mortgage dropped by 13.. really throws me for a loop! anyone have any idea?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some help!

@Anonymous wrote:

My experian updated today by 11 points up, Sounds good rite? But heres the issue, My fico 2 Mortgage dropped by 13.. really throws me for a loop! anyone have any idea?

Impossible to say without seeing your file before and after side by side.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just figured it would be logical that if one went up the other would follow.. this credit stuff is confusing and tiring...  Also since ive started the mortgage process old charge offs that havent updated in more than two years all of the sudden get updated with lots of new 90 days lates.. very very upsetting.. its almost like the credit bureaus and credit card companys are in it together..

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just figured it would be logical that if one went up the other would follow.. this credit stuff is confusing and tiring...  Also since ive started the mortgage process old charge offs that havent updated in more than two years all of the sudden get updated with lots of new 90 days lates.. very very upsetting.. its almost like the credit bureaus and credit card companys are in it together..

Its not always that simple. Depending on what changed, you could have been rebucketed on one model but not the other. Rebucketing often results in unexpected swings.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your information.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.