Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing more help ASAP Please

tag
Rice1o5
Established Member

Re: Needing more help ASAP Please

I havent answered a single call from the processor lady she just keeps leaving messages on my phone and annoying "Mod Cut"

Op, Please remember to be friendly, supportive and respectful!

~Lightnin, myFICO Mod

Message 11 of 14
coterotie
Established Contributor

You see now you have to call her back from a phone in an odd location.  Tell her you are ready for the meeting and by using the back track feature of your incoming line, know exactly where she is even though she has attempted to spoofilate her location.  You will be bringing your (use your real county name here) assistant district attorney to the meeting and she might want to have her supervisor present along with legal counsel and a representative from a bonding agency.  You are so looking forward to putting a face with the name on the phone.  "Mod Cut"

Please remember to be friendly, supportive and respectful!

~Lightnin,myFICO Mod

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe it's actually a violation for them to threaten you
Message 13 of 14
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Locked thread for Mod Review

Unlocking thread now. Please, lets be nice to one another.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.