cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Accounts: PFD or GW Delete- Which CRA report should I use??

tag
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Negative Accounts: PFD or GW Delete- Which CRA report should I use??

At this point, I only have 2 unpaid collection accounts and an unpaid judgement to take care of. So, I am working on the other negative accounts on my reports. I ordered EQ 3-in-1, got EX individual, TU via Credit Karma, and FICO-EQ. 

I started contacting creditors individually based on the little flags on the FICO report because it was only 20 pages vs. 80 or 90 pages. But, there aren't any addresses available. What report is the most accurate????

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Negative Accounts: PFD or GW Delete- Which CRA report should I use??

For the most accurate and detailed it would be from annualcreditreport.com or those directly from the CRAs.  Not the 3 - 1 reports but individual.

Message 2 of 3
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: Negative Accounts: PFD or GW Delete- Which CRA report should I use??

@guiness56 wrote:

For the most accurate and detailed it would be from annualcreditreport.com or those directly from the CRAs.  Not the 3 - 1 reports but individual.

Ok, I think I have paid about $150 for credit reports in the last week or so.....I am going to take a break from ordering them. Which reminds me, I need to cancel my EX before the 7 day trial runs out!!! LOL

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.