Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Items Dropping Off

tag
InOZmK
New Contributor

Negative Items Dropping Off

Since you guys are always helping me, I wanted to post another question.

TransUnion is showing that I have both my foreclosures dropping off this year.  One 9/2014, and the other 12/2014.  I wasn't able to see on the other two bureaus dates for dropping off.  Is it safe to assume that they should drop off on my other bureaus as well, or do they all go off a different schedule?

TU - 683 (Discover 8/28/2014)
EQ - 693 (9/8/2014)

My wallet: Cap One Venture VISA Sig $7.5k, Cap One Platinum $5k, Cap One Quicksilver $2.25k, Cap One Quicksilver One $1k, Chase Freedom $2k, Discover IT $800, Total Rewards $6k, AMEX ED $1k, Barclays Rewards $5k, Barclays Arrival $1k, First Savings $750, Bank of America Better Balance Rewards $1k, Walmart $400
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Negative Items Dropping Off

The dates of fall off shoukd be about the same if they reported the same info to all 3 CB's and they should have

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
InOZmK
New Contributor

Oh man, let's hope so.  I still have a few negatives on my report which I'm working on, but these two would be huge.  In the 680's now as far as my scores go, so we'll see.

TU - 683 (Discover 8/28/2014)
EQ - 693 (9/8/2014)

My wallet: Cap One Venture VISA Sig $7.5k, Cap One Platinum $5k, Cap One Quicksilver $2.25k, Cap One Quicksilver One $1k, Chase Freedom $2k, Discover IT $800, Total Rewards $6k, AMEX ED $1k, Barclays Rewards $5k, Barclays Arrival $1k, First Savings $750, Bank of America Better Balance Rewards $1k, Walmart $400
Message 3 of 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@InOZmK wrote:

TransUnion is showing that I have both my foreclosures dropping off this year.  One 9/2014, and the other 12/2014.  I wasn't able to see on the other two bureaus dates for dropping off.  Is it safe to assume that they should drop off on my other bureaus as well, or do they all go off a different schedule?

To answer your questions, I had some accounts that were do to fall off in August and September of this year on Experian and Transunion but not until later in the year on Equifax! So they still show on my Equifax reports even though they've fallen off the other two.

Also, since your dates are right around the corner, you could call the credit bureaus directly and request an early exclusion to get them off a little earlier.

Good luck!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Whitneyy wrote:

@InOZmK wrote:

To answer your questions, I had some accounts that were do to fall off in August and September of this year on Experian and Transunion but not until later in the year on Equifax! So they still show on my Equifax reports even though they've fallen off the other two.

Also, since your dates are right around the corner, you could call the credit bureaus directly and request an early exclusion to get them off a little earlier.

Good luck!

Whitneyy,

I have a judgement that is due to drop off in November according to TU can I request this "early exclusion" now or should I wait until the end of October? his is the only baddie I have from 2007 and i'm trying to build my credit.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.