Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Payment Reporting is Back!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Negative Payment Reporting is Back!

I got an alert that my score dropped and when I checked, Milestone who had previously removed the negative reporting, showed up again on Transunion...I'm not sure what to do? I actually just paid off the card too..

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Negative Payment Reporting is Back!

If they removed it in the past 75 days, it's possible it will rereport again and then fall off again.

I usually give lenders 75 days of these ups and downs before harassing them again.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thank  you, I was worried that maybe they changed their mind and put it back. I will wait before calling them.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a relationship with them via the phone already, it never hurts to inquire and act nice and see!  But honestly, it's also possible it's just part of the reporting cycle for corrections.  Frustrating as heck for sure.  I had a collector agree to drop it, it dropped, it popped back up 2 weeks later and then dropped off for good 2 weeks after that, ugh.  Gone for 7 months so far.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.