cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative accounts Vs. Closed Derog Accounts.

tag
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Negative accounts Vs. Closed Derog Accounts.

Hi Everyone. Once again I am seeking help and suggestion. I wanted to see how should I handle this situation. I have 4 negative accounts and 4 in collection. Which accounts are impacting my scores. Which accounts should I pay so that my scores go up? Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Negative accounts Vs. Closed Derog Accounts.

What exactly are the negative accounts? And what is the DoFD (Date of First Delinquency) for the collections (and negative accounts if applicable)?
Message 2 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

All of them are impacting your scores. If you list the accounts, balances and status you'll get better info

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 3 of 6
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Pioneer Credit union Now past due 30 days, was past due 60 days co-signer on this account, Amex for $2093 dofd 2012, Chase bank for $728 dofd 2013, Honda Finance was repo and shows charged off for $4200 dofd 2013, Pioneer mutual for $1108 dofd 2014, Afin att collection for $402 removing date 2020, Portofolio Recovery Cap one for $762 removing date 2021, Merc&Prof for $2597 removing date 2020, Stellar Recovery paid Collection removing 2021.

Message 4 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

All of them still have balances except Stellar?

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 6
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Yes all of them have balances but when i disputed last month, the citi card went from $0 to 3200 and soon it would go back to $0. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.