Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative items

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Negative items

I have started handling my credit issues and as I was really going thru my report today I saw that I have some negative items that are truly affecting my score.

One is a 30 day late from my previous auto loan as I have purchased another vehicle how do I get them to take that off?

I have a CO Cap One card that is still showing as utilization with a low balance along with First Premier would I be able to contact them both pay the balances and would that change how it gets reported on my account as well as it being factored into my utilization?

And the last one is from the US Dept of Veterans Affairs where they paid me while I was in school but due to them not handling their business properly and seeing that they were also paying my husband while he was in school they now want me to pay them back for overpayment to me. The fact its a government backed loan I know I have to handle it as it can affect me from getting any type of home loans. However the balance of 4k is not in the cards to pay all at once. Has anyone had any experience of dealing with them and getting on some type of payment plan ?

TIA
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.