Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negotiate midland and ccc

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Negotiate midland and ccc

Has anyone had experience with negotiating a settlement with midland while still inSOL, off reports and wanna app for home next May . Gotta get them taken care of before my mortgage apps! Also ccc is still reporting and need to settle this as well. HELP
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Negotiate midland and ccc

Midland doesn't budge but having it paid will stop it updating and look good for the underwriter.
Message 2 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

It's not updating as it fell off in April of 2015-- however my state sol is 10 years so I need to pay before I app for a home loan
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They negotiated with me just fine. I made a deal, paid, and it was done. They mailed me everything I needed showing the agreement and later that the balance was 0.
Message 4 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

How do I iniate negotiations??? You said they don't budge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't PFD but they will settle for less.
Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

At this point, all you can do is try the negotiation and hope they'll agree to terms that are within your requested range. You more than likely will have to initiate this to find out where you stand.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.