Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negs. EQ, EX, TU just don't add up!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Negs. EQ, EX, TU just don't add up!

How is it that I have 1 neg on EQ, 2 with EX and 11 with TU? Is anyone all over the board like this?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Seangar
New Contributor

Re: Negs. EQ, EX, TU just don't add up!

Sounds like you have some lates reporting on TU

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is by FAR my worst score. By like 30 points. I have just logged on and disputed all of them . Most of them medical. I am not sure what to do with it next.

-jen

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are they accurate? If so, disputing will do absolutely nothing to help you here. Can you give us some more info?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be more than happy to give info. I have asked so questions in a couple other threads but I didn't get much of a bite. I'd love any advice I can get. What would you plike to know? Here is more info from another thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/What-is-the-difference-between-quot-Neg-s-amp...

Message 5 of 8
kjel
Established Contributor

Not all creditors report to all three CRAs. I have 0 collections on EQ, 1 on Experian, and 2 on TU.

Small time collection agencies often report to just one CRA and that is usually TU.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aha! So what do I do with them? Pay them outright and ask them to delete them?

Message 7 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.