Established Member
ScottL

Never received a single piece of paper from CA

a little over a year ago, my wife and I split up, but luckily it only last a few months and I came back home. However, during that time, I did get an apartment and some utilities, then when I came back home I had to break my lease, etc to come back.

So now i have a few collections on my account, the collection for the apartment lease and 2 collections for an ATT and TXU bill.

I have tried disputing them all on the CB websites about 6 months ago, and they didnt come off. I think I chose the option no knowledge of this debt or something.

Anyway, I was just thinking, when I moved into that apartment and when I moved back home, I never did a change of address, everything still went to my house where my wife was living when I was in the apartment (except for the utilities to the apartment), then when I came back home, I never did anything.

So here I am a little over a year later and I never received any paperwork from these CA and I assume why, is because they probably sent them to the apartment address since they know nothing of my home address.

is there some kind of loophole or something I can do to have them removed considering I never received any paperwork?

Starting Score: 498
Current Score: 580 EQ, 572 EX, 602 TU
Goal Score: 660
Shogun

Re: Never received a single piece of paper from CA

Actually no.  All they have to do is say they made a reasonable effort to contact you, hence sending the bill to the address of the service.  I would try a PFD.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}