Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bucket...maybe??? OMG!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Bucket...maybe??? OMG!!!

Wow!! That is so great!! Congrats to you!!!!!
Message 21 of 27
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Thanks!!!  Moving forward like this just makes it that much more important to help others here!

It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I agree!! As I have said before, I truly believe that you are blessed to bless others. You just sent out a post last week that you had made it to the 700 club via TU. You helped me with my a collection issue, and now you have yet another TU score increase!! Blessed again, because you blessed others!! Thanks again for your help and I will definitely pass it on!

Congrats again!!

Message 23 of 27
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS Mo!!!! I am so excited for you! What a jump in ONE WEEK! Smiley Very Happy

And I agree with you about how frustrating it is with how stingy EFX is...they're my lowest score, and unfortunately about 90% of creditors around here pull them, even my current ones for CLI's. Ugh! If I ever get my medical collection deleted, I expect about a 5 point increase from them... Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 27
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Thanks you two!!  Smiley Wink

Hey wndrwmn...have you done the HIPAA process for those med collections???

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 25 of 27
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

Thanks you two!!  Smiley Wink

Hey wndrwmn...have you done the HIPAA process for those med collections???

Hey Mo! Luckily it's only one collection...actually, a little over a month ago I had started the HIPAA process...got to the point of sending in the pre-HIPAA letters to the CRA's (EFX and EXP only; no collection on TU). EFX verified it, and EXP refused to re-investigate (had disputed online in the past). I got kind of discouraged, because I didn't want to get to the point of sending the HIPAA letter to the OC...it's a local non-profit hospital system that I actually really like and ocassionally have contact with for my job...so I felt uncomfortable at the idea of having my name attached to that letter to them. I also used to work for them, and wouldn't mind working for them again in the future. So you can see my hesitation... Smiley Wink

So what I have done is sent a GW to the hospital, asking them to pull back the collection from the CA since it has been paid for over 3 years, and have it deleted from my reports. It was a pretty decent GW, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I sent it through their secure billing department messaging online last week, and yesterday received a message that the CSR was giving it to her supervisor. So please keep your fingers crossed for me! Smiley Happy

If it doesn't work, I will probably try the HIPAA route again...I'm a little too scared to try a GW with the CA on the chance that it wouldn't work and I'd have to do HIPPA...

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Message 26 of 27
happy0510
Established Contributor

CONGRATS!!!! You made my daySmiley Happy

Hope is in order....

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.