Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Here! And 30 Day Late Removed from Capital One

tag
ayo
Established Member

Re: New Here! And 30 Day Late Removed from Capital One

Just got a MyFico alert and my score went up by 27 points!  Not sure if it's been updated at Experian or TU.  But Equifax updated the account!

27 points is huge!

27 Months Ago: 590 EX, 605 EQ, 610 TU
Today: 740 EX, 701 EQ, 760 TU
Goal 780's FICO Across the Board
Message 11 of 14
Snapmech

I just did the same thing as you, they told me they were sending a dispute to the credit agencies, and that i would get a letter in 10 days, is that the same process you went through?

USMC 6114
Message 12 of 14
ayo
Established Member

@Snapmech wrote:

I just did the same thing as you, they told me they were sending a dispute to the credit agencies, and that i would get a letter in 10 days, is that the same process you went through?

Yup.  I haven't recieved my letters from them yet (I'm paperless so I'm not sure how it's going to come) but MyFico score watch told me that the change was posted on my account.  It took about 6 days total.

My only problem is that though Equifax got rid of the 30 day late....the account now has the "Consumer Disputes this accounts information" comment on it.  Which could mean that the 30 day late removal still hasn't fully processed. 

I'm going to wait to make sure that the 30 day delete takes hold on all CRA's and then I'm going to contact Capital One about having that removed.

27 Months Ago: 590 EX, 605 EQ, 610 TU
Today: 740 EX, 701 EQ, 760 TU
Goal 780's FICO Across the Board
Message 13 of 14
Snapmech

Ayo i sent you a pm.

USMC 6114
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.