Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Here

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying their BBQs! I'm pretty new here,day 3, and just starting to rebuild my credit now for the past year. I never knew about this site and it seems the most ligit to help me with my credit. Didn't even know which type of scores lenders really looked at until now. I look forward to all the success and future successes from everyone.  Keeping fingers crossed I go up! I finally got my my first unsecured approval card back in January from Capital One and already rose my credit limit from 300 to 800 just this month! Was even approved for my two favorite store cards in in Macys and Old Navy and waiting on my Discover Card to graduate which it should soon. I'm so excited! What a difference really a year can make learning about credit. How stupid I was early on. I'm really trying to clean my credit report.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Here

Good luck in your journey Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Here

Good luck!!! Don't feel too bad about being "young & dumb" and ruining your credit. Your certainly not the first and won't be the last. Learning from it seems to be a part of growing up. Best of luck on your journey.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.