cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member, with nowhere to go,but up!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Member, with nowhere to go,but up!

Thank you for the feedback! I think I will do the 7 day free trial, so I can get a print off of everything. It's been almost 2 months so I would think it would show on our reports as the collections debts have been satisfied. But I agree, the money could be put towards debt! 

Would you recommending paying off the credit cards one at a time, or getting the balances at 30% on all then paying off? I know we won't need credit for quite some time. And don't plan on getting behind again, and with an emergency fund, there is a nest egg to ensure we shouldn't fall behind again!

Thanks for the support and advice! I really appreciate it :-)

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Member, with nowhere to go,but up!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! I think I will do the 7 day free trial, so I can get a print off of everything. It's been almost 2 months so I would think it would show on our reports as the collections debts have been satisfied. But I agree, the money could be put towards debt! 

Would you recommending paying off the credit cards one at a time, or getting the balances at 30% on all then paying off? I know we won't need credit for quite some time. And don't plan on getting behind again, and with an emergency fund, there is a nest egg to ensure we shouldn't fall behind again!

Thanks for the support and advice! I really appreciate it :-)

If your not worried about scores (which at this point don't really matter since you have no need for new credit).  Pay off smallest cc first, then once that one is paid, apply that money, along with current pymt amt toward next smallest, and so on, and so on.  ***snowball method****

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.