Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan of Action

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Plan of Action

Morning All.... 

Saturday, a day I don't use my alarm, and I wake up early, lol.... During the week, don't want to get up, lol..... Anyway.....

So, previously, I was managing my only account at the time, my Fingerhut Account, by making payments every 1st, 10th and 20th of the month. Now, with a total of 4 accounts, I've decided I'm going to manage my accounts differently. Now, my plan of action consists of making payments, at least one per day, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Not necessarily on specific accounts each day, just making at least one payment on these days, on whichever account I decide. Obviously, given the number of these days in a month, should I not just pay on one or two accounts, I should end up making multiple payments on accounts each month. In addition to this new payment thing I have going, I've decided to use my cards frequently (My GM exclusively as cash almost, literally for everything). Before, I was allowing myself a monthly percentage of my available credit to use, not really having a lot of use. I hope that this new strategy of high use and multiple payments 3+/account, will lead to bigger CLI when that time rolls around. 

Thoughts? 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.