Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New! Please help.

tag
Natasha1309
Established Member

New! Please help.

I don't how to begin. Any help or advice would be great. I have ordered all three of my credit reports and two of my scores. My experian score is 451 and equifax is 529. Very embarrassing.Smiley Sad Thank you in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: New! Please help.

First things first.....welcome to the forums.  Read as mouch as you can and you will find endless amounts of FREE advice, and the best is most of this advice are from people who have been right in your shoes and traveled this long road.  In order to help you with your issues you would need to post the negative information here so the gurus can examine it and make SUGGESTIONS.   At a minimum include who they are, all the dates, balances, and current status.  It might help to give some back ground of the situation behind the negatives whether it is just did have the money to pay, or I loss my job, or whatever.  So in other words help us help you!  Good luck!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 5
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Just a second thought. You said your Experian some 453 (or something)  where are you getting your scores?  EX is no longer allowing customers to purchase their EX FICO score.  Make sure you by your FICO scores and not a FAKO such as the Plus score and Vantage score.

Message 3 of 5
Natasha1309
Established Member

I got the Ex score from the Experian website and the Equifax score from this website..Scorewatch I think. Should I list all my debts or just most recent? I know some will be falling off because it will be the 7 year mark in the next two years. I also have four judgements against me two from 2005, one from 2007 and one from 2008. Are those able to be deleted if payed?

Message 4 of 5
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Ok the EX score is useless to you as it is a FAKO.  You can list all your negative information on here and the gurus on the board will help where they see it.  But here is a piece of good news for you,  from what I can see....alll you can do is go up from here.  Use this forum to the max and you will be surprised with what you can find.  As far and a PFD on your judgements, that will not be an option as it was put in place by a judge (someone please coorect me if I am wrong here).  You could make a motion to vace the judgement if you have grounds such as you were not served.  But I would list you stuff and let pick away of it.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.