Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rebuild Journal Xwill04

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Rebuild Journal Xwill04

@rightcoast wrote:
Did you pay allgate financial and then they deleted or did the DV cause them to delete

I sent DV to the address listed on my CR and then checked on why I never recieved the Return Receipt from USPS... Turns out they had an address listed on my report that wasnt accurate so basically my DV letter was being redirected to different addresses for about 3 weeks... So I chose to contact the BBB and let them know that I felt like they intentionally listed an inaccurate address on my credit report and that I requested validation of the debt from them and have recieved no response from them. THey responded with some BS about them having 2 different addresses and that they didnt know why that address was posted on my report and that they would be deleting the account from my CR immediately Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 45
rightcoast
Frequent Contributor

Wow. Was the debt yours? That's awesome

Starting Score: 530 (EQ) 03-2012
Current Score: 678 (TU) myFico 04-2013, 649 (EQ myFico
Goal Score: 720+

Wallet: Wells Fargo Secured- 400 CL, Capital One Secured- 250 CL, Credit One Unsecured- 300 CL
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly I'm not sure it was from 2008 and I didn't know who the OC was because USAA doesn't show it on their CMS
Message 43 of 45
rightcoast
Frequent Contributor

one more question if you dont mind... was the OC and the CA reporting the debt?

Starting Score: 530 (EQ) 03-2012
Current Score: 678 (TU) myFico 04-2013, 649 (EQ myFico
Goal Score: 720+

Wallet: Wells Fargo Secured- 400 CL, Capital One Secured- 250 CL, Credit One Unsecured- 300 CL
Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

no only CA

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.