Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Santander GW email address

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

New Santander GW email address

Hey everyone;

So I had a repo on my credit report that was wih Citi finance from 2008; I settled the loan with Citi, it was a voluntary repo and I offered to pay the remaining balance (which was over 4k) in full if they didn't report the repo to the credit bureau.. they complied..

In 2010, Santander reported the repo... needless to say I was upset..

After about a year working with them, I got it removed as they agreed that legally they had to abide by the original contract, and any agreement I went into with Citi (the agreement to not report). so they removed it.

They never removed it from my cosigner (my sister); so I emailed them this week to help my sister out, since it was her only negative.., and I got a repsonse from an analyst in the credit reporting department, stating they will remove the account because it was settled prior to Santander purchasing the portfolio. She also said this is standard practice (I doubt that, her words though)

I have this email address, it came from an actual analyst and it is not the webform, so for those who are looking for GW or someone inside Santander, I got one finally!!

PM me if you need it!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
L-Force
Established Member

Re: New Santander GW email address

Thats great news you got them to move. Could you please email the contact for Santander? Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 551 1/1/2012
Current Score: TU MyFico 693 3/7/2012 MyFico EQ 685 3/7/2012 USAA FAKO 3/7/2012 EX 688 EQ 715 TU 669
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 9
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Hi, can I get the info for Santander. Thank You!!!!

Message 3 of 9
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Can I please have the address??????

Message 4 of 9
ashdown1967
New Contributor

Please email me the new email address for Santander.

Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 9
meshon711
New Contributor

Can I please have this information too?

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Did anyone ever get the GW email? I have been trying for weeks and have yet to find anyone willing to share

Message 7 of 9
DaBears
Senior Contributor

I did, put the Santander rep never replied so I gave up on it. I even called and talked to a different rep they do not remove lates anymore!!!!

Message 8 of 9
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Interesting 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.